Cincinnati Bengals Community | Donation Requests
To support the fundraising initiatives across Bengals Nation, the following guidelines have been implemented for donation requests. Please understand that due to the quantity of requests received by the Cincinnati Bengals each month, even if all guidelines are met, the team cannot guarantee the request will be filled.
Please take a moment to read the following guidelines so that we can better accommodate your donation request.
- Requests must be submitted online via this form. Requests received via fax, email, by mail, by phone, etc. cannot be accepted.
- The Bengals are only able to fulfill requests coming from registered 501(c)(3) organizations. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the donation request form. We require the Tax-ID for the registered 501(c)(3) included in the request.
- The Bengals are only able to donate to organizations that support communities within the three-state Bengals region, including Ohio, Indiana & Kentucky.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely and requested documentation provided for your request to be considered.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of eight (8) weeks prior to your event.
- Due to the volume of requests received, organizations will only receive a donation from the Bengals once per year.
We are unable to fulfill requests that are related to the following:
- Awards, door prizes, incentive programs, or events where fundraising does not support a registered 501(c)(3).
- Religious, fraternal, labor or political groups.
- Third-party fundraising requests or campaigns (i.e. walks, runs, or fundraising teams).
- Submission of this form does not guarantee that your request can be fulfilled.
- Charitable donation fulfillment is done on a rolling basis and requests are filled sequentially. Please do not submit more than one request. Please do not call or email about the status of your request.
- It is recommended that your event does not rely on the anticipation of a Bengals donation but should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- A donation approval does not allow for special requests for specific items and/or autographs.
- Merchandise donated by the Cincinnati Bengals cannot be sold for profit.
- Use of the Cincinnati Bengals name, logos, trademarks, or copyrights and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by the Cincinnati Bengals, or the NFL, must be approved in writing.
Please DO NOT send items to the Bengals seeking player autographs. These requests cannot be fulfilled, and the items cannot be returned.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts.
What type of Community Request are you submitting today?
Good Sports Equipment Donation Program
If your organization serves youth between 3-18 years old, you can apply for a Good Sports equipment or apparel grant. Please ensure to read the eligibility requirements prior to applying.
USA Football Equipment & Field Grants
The USA Football Grant Program enables youth leagues and scholastic teams to upgrade equipment and improve playing fields. Applications for equipment, field and product grants are available each spring.