Cincinnati Bengals Parking and Directions | Paul Brown Stadium
RESERVE PARKING IN ADVANCE OF GAMEDAY
Reserve and pay for parking in advance so you can spend more time at the game and less time searching for parking on gameday.
NOTE: Beware of unauthorized personnel selling on-street parking passes on Bengals gamedays. On-street parking passes are not valid. We highly recommend purchasing parking passes directly from the team.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
- CRG West (green) and CRG Mid (yellow) will open six (6) hours prior to kickoff. Garage spots can be purchased in advance or on gameday.
- Surface lots 1, 1U, A, B, D & E will all open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. The Hilltop lot will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff. Parking spots can be purchased in advance or on gameday.
- Duke Energy Center Garage 1: 605 Plum Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Duke Energy Center Garage 2: 609 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Fountain Square Garage: 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Enquirer Building Parking Garage: 312 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Race Street Lot: Corner of 3rd Street and Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Scripps Center Garage: 312 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Main Lot: 120 E 3rd Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Queen City Square Parking Garage: 319-331 E. 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Western and Southern Garage: 310 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Broadway Lot: 295 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- East Garage: 443 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- Longworth Hall Lot: 700 W. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- South Lot: 131 Madison Street, Newport, KY
- The Beer Sellar & Hooters: 301 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY **
**Queen City Riverboats will pick up fans at The Beer Sellar and Hooters for $6 per person. Keep the ticket and the return is free. The riverboats start two (2) hours prior to kickoff, continuing for every 30 minutes until kickoff. Return trips begin at halftime, end of the 3rd quarter, end of the game, and continuing for an additional 45 minutes.
Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Guests using rideshare services can be dropped off and picked up on 2nd Street between Vine and Walnut. Please reference the map above.
Transit Authority of Northern Kentucky
Service begins operating two (2) hours before game time. In order to provide faster, more frequent service during these peak times, trolley service is often supplemented by large buses, which may travel a different route to the destination.
Paycor Stadium Stops:
- Rosa Parks on the west side of the Freedom Center (added large buses will stop in the Riverfront Transit Center).
- Walnut St. at Freedom Way (added large buses will stop in the Riverfront Transit Center).
For more information: www.tankbus.org or call 859.331.TANKA.