PARKING & TRANSPORTATION:
CRG East (blue): Garage opens 6 hours prior to kickoff. Entrances are located off of Mehring Way and E. Pete Rose Way. Garage spots can be purchased on day of game.
To pre-purchase parking spots, please visit https://cincinnati.clickandpark.com/
Season Parking Only:
- 1, A, B, D, E, & F: Lots open 4 hours priot to kick off.
- CRG West, CRG Mid, & UE: Garages open a 6 hours prior to kick off.
- Duke Energy Center Garage 1: 605 Plum Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Duke Energy Center Garage 2: 609 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Fountain Square Garage: 520 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Enquirer Building Parking Garage: 312 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Race Street Lot: Corner of 3rd Street and Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Scripps Center Garage: 312 Walnut Street, Cincinnati, OH
- 3rd and Main Lot: 120 E 3rd Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Queen City Square Parking Garage: 319-331 E. 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Western and Southern Garage: 310 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- Broadway Lot: 295 Broadway Street, Cincinnati, OH
- East Garage: 443 E. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- Longworth Hall Lot: 700 W. Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH
- South Lot: 131 Madison Street, Newport, KY
- The Beer Sellar & Hooters: 301 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY **
**Queen City Riverboats will pick up fans at The Beer Sellar and Hooters for $6 per person. Keep the ticket and the return is free. The riverboats start 2 hours prior to kickoff, continuing for every 30 minutes until kickoff. Return trips begin at halftime, end of the 3rd quarter, end of the game, and continuing for an additional 45 minutes.
TANK has the Southbank Shuttle through Cincinnati, Newport and Covington for $1.00.
- From I-75 Southbound, use exits at Freeman Avenue and 2nd Street.
- From I-75 Northbound, use exits at 2nd Street and 5th Street in Ohio.
- From I-71 Southbound, Take I-71 south to the Gilbert Avenue/Riverfront Parking exit or 3rd street/Downtown Parking exit and follow directional signs and traffic police to desired parking lot.
- From I-471 Northbound, use exits at 3rd Street or 6th Street.