Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2)
Sunday, October 22
4:25 PM ET
Referee: Bill Vinovich
On the Airwaves
TV: CBS (Jim Nantz, Tony Romo and Tracy Wolfson)
SIRIUS: 157 (Cin), 82 (Pit)
XM: 383 (Cin), 82 (Pit)
The Bengals have won two consecutive games and enter Week 7 coming off a bye. In Week 5, Cincinnati defeated Buffalo 20-16 as quarterback ANDY DALTON passed for 328 yards and wide receiver A.J. GREEN had 189 receiving yards. Dalton connected on a 77-yard touchdown pass to Green, the fifth 75 yard TD pass from Dalton to Green in their careers.
Since entering the NFL in 2011, Green has five games with at least 180 receiving yards. Only Pittsburgh's ANTONIO BROWN (six) has more such performances during that span. This season, Green is averaging 100.8 receiving yards per game, second in the NFL behind Brown (116.7).
The Steelers lead the AFC North with a 4-2 record. Last week, Pittsburgh knocked off the previously unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs 19-13 at Arrowhead Stadium.
In Pittsburgh's Week 6 win over the Chiefs, running back LE'VEON BELL rushed for 179 yards with a touchdown and wide receiver ANTONIO BROWN had eight catches for 155 yards with a touchdown. It marked the third time in franchise history in which the Steelers had a 150 yard rusher and a 150 yard receiver in the same game. Brown leads the NFL this season in receptions (48) and receiving yards (700) while Bell ranks third in rushing yards (550).
- LAST WEEK Bye (Wk. 5: W 20-16 vs. Buffalo)
- COACH VS. OPP. Marvin Lewis: 8-20
- PTS. FOR/AGAINST 16.8/16.6 (2L)
- OFFENSE 311.0
- RUSHING Joe Mixon (R): 67-187-2.8-1
- PASSING Andy Dalton: 104-159-1220-7-6-87.5
- RECEIVING A.J. Green: 32-504 (2L)-15.8-3
- DEFENSE 262.8 (2L)
- SACKS Geno Atkins: 4
- INTs Many tied: 1
- TAKE/GIVE -7 (4/11)
- PUNTING (NET) Kevin Huber: 46.9 (41.0)
- KICKING Randy Bullock: 30 (9/9 PAT; 7/8 FG)
- LAST WEEK W 19-13 at Kansas City
- COACH VS. OPP. Mike Tomlin: 15-5
- PTS. FOR/AGAINST 19.7/17.0
- OFFENSE 349.7
- PASSING Ben Roethlisberger: 137-220-1521-7-8-78.2
- RUSHING Le'Veon Bell: 134-550 (3L)-4.1-4 (T3L)
- RECEIVING Antonio Brown: 48 (1L)-700 (1L)-14.6-2
- DEFENSE 272.0 (3L)
- SACKS Vince Williams: 4
- INTs Ryan Shazier: 2
- TAKE/GIVE -2 (8/10)
- PUNTING (NET) Jordan Berry: 41.5 (37.0)
- KICKING Chris Boswell: 44 (11/11 PAT; 11/13 FG)
- QB ANDY DALTON has 7 TD passes vs. 2 INTs for 116.2 rating in past 3. Passed for 366 yards with TD in last road meeting. Has 1,335 pass yards (267 per game) with 10 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 105.8 rating in past 5 division road games. Aims for 3rd in row with 100 rating on road.
- RB GIOVANI BERNARD had career-high 9 catches for 100 yards & TD in his last meeting (9/18/16). In past 4 vs. division, has 362 scrimmage yards (149 rush, 213 rec.) with 3 TDs (1 rush, 2 rec.). Rookie RB JOE MIXON had 1st career rush TD in Week 5. RB JEREMY HILL had rush TD in last meeting.
- WR A.J. GREEN has 363 rec. yards (121 per game) with 3 TD catches in past 3. Aims for 4th in row with TD catch. In past 5 meetings, has 594 rec. yards (118.8 per game) with 3 TD catches. Has 8 rec. TDs in past 10 vs. division. WR BRANDON LA FELL had 91 rec. yards in last meeting.
- DT GENO ATKINS had sack in last meeting. Has 3 sacks in past 4 road meetings. In past 5 vs. division, has 4.5 sacks. Since entering league in 2010, has 56 sacks, most among NFL DTs. DE CARLOS DUNLAP has 22.5 sacks since 2015, tied for 5th among NFL DEs. LB VONTAZE BURFICT had 13 tackles, 3 TFL, sack & PD in Week 5. Has 8 tackles in 6 of past 7 meetings. LB NICK VIGIL has 20 tackles, 3 TFL & sack in past 2. CB DARQUEZE DENNARD is 1 of 2 NFL CBs with 2 sacks. S GEORGE ILOKA had INT in Week 5. CB ADAM JONES has 5 PD & INT in past 3 meetings.
- QB BEN ROETHLISBERGER has 1,756 pass yards (292.7 per game) with 10 TD passes in past 6 meetings. Has 90 rating in 3 of past 4 vs. division. Aims for 4th in row at home vs. division with 3 TD passes.
- RB LE'VEON BELL rushed for 179 yards & TD last week. Has 4 games with 175 rush yards since 2014, most in NFL. Had 131 scrimmage yards (93 rush, 38 rec.) in last meeting. Has 100 scrimmage yards in 4 of 5 career meetings. Ranks 3rd in NFL with 550 rush yards & 4th with 706 scrimmage yards.
- WR ANTONIO BROWN had 8 catches for 155 yards with TD in Week 6. Has 7 career games with 150 rec. yards & TD, tied for 4th most among active players. Has TD catch in 4 of past 5 home meetings. Leads NFL with 48 catches & 700 rec. yards. Has 9,077 career rec. yards in 107 career games & tied RANDY MOSS (107) for 4th fewest games to reach 9,000 rec. yards in NFL history. WR JU JU SMITHSCHUSTER is 1 of 5 NFL rookies with 175 rec. yards (192) & 2 TD catches (2).
- LB RYAN SHAZIER had sack in last meeting. In past 10 vs. division, has 89 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 INTs, 2 FFs & 8 PD. LB JAMES HARRISON had sack last week. LB VINCE WILLIAMS had 2 sacks in Week 6, his 1st career multisack game. Leads team with 4 sacks. DE CAMERON HEYWARD has sack in 3 of past 5 meetings. Rookie LB T.J. WATT is 1 of 5 in NFL with 3 sacks (3) & INT (1).