Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
- Measurements: 6'2" – 225 lbs. – 9 ½ in. hands.
A two year starter for the Mountaineers after transferring from Florida, Grier completed 65.7 percent of his passes over his career. His 3,864 passing yards, 37 touchdowns, and 67 completion rate for 2018 paved the way for his fourth place finish in this past Heisman voting. Grier has great pocket awareness and field vision, and has the athleticism and mobility to make plays with his legs.
Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
- Measurements: 6'5" – 220 lbs. – 9 ¾ in. hands.
A three year starter for the Blue Devils, Jones has first round potential. He finished his senior season with a 60.5 completion percentage, 2,674 passing yards, 22 touchdowns, and 9 interceptions to go along with 319 rushing yards and 1 rushing touchdown. Jones led Duke to a convincing Independence Bowl win passing for 374 yards and 4 touchdowns. A quarterback who has shown his athleticism, Jones has the arm and accuracy to complete deep passes paired with a strong football IQ.
Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
- Measurements: 6'4" – 225 lbs. – 9 in. hands.
A four year starter for the Tigers, Lock has been projected by many as a first round draft selection. He has the arm strength to get the ball down field yet the ability to get it out quickly when under pressure. Lock's number dipped a bit from 2017 to 2018; 3,964 yards to 3,498 yards, and 44 touchdowns to 28 touchdowns, but saw an improvement in completion percentage from 57.8 to 62.9 while throwing 5 less interceptions.
Other QB's to watch:
Ryan Finley, QB, NC State
- Measurements: 6'4" – 208 lbs. – 9 3/8 in. hands.
- 2018 stats: 3,928 yards, 67.4% completion, 25 touchdowns, 11 interceptions
Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo
- Measurements: 6'7" – 249 lbs. – 10 in. hands.
- 2018 stats: 3,131 yards, 55.4% completion, 28 touchdowns, 7 rushing touchdowns 12 interceptions
Trace McSorley, QB, Penn State
- Measurements: 6'0" – 200 lbs. – 9 1/8 in. hands.
- 2018 stats: 2,530 yards, 53.2% completion, 18 touchdowns, 7 interceptions
Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn
- Measurements: 6'2" – 214 lbs. – 9 3/8 in. hands.
- 2018 stats: 2,794 yards, 60.7% completion, 18 touchdowns, 5 interceptions
Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
- Measurements: 6'0" – 210 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 62 catches, 882 yards, 11 touchdowns
Samuel's known for his reliable hands and explosive play-making ability. He's a weapon that can create separation and has the speed to close in on a ball and make defenders miss. Can be used on special teams in the return game, where he took four kickoffs back for a touchdown during his time as a Gamecock. Samuel battled injuries throughout his career but managed to remain healthy all of 2018.
Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson
- Measurements: 5'10" – 180 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 49 catches, 544 yards, 1 touchdown
Renfrow doesn't have the elite speed or size but runs his routes well. His strong run blocking skills suites him best to be positioned out of the slot. A former walk-on in 2015 for the Tigers, Renfrow put on over 30 pounds since joining Dabo Swinney's program and was a key contributor for Clemson in the 2017 National Championship game where he caught 10 passes for 92 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose St.
- Measurements: 6'5" – 250 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 56 catches, 709 yards, 4 touchdowns
A natural all-around athlete, Oliver has the ideal frame for an NFL tight end. His best season came in 2018 for the Spartans as he showed an improvement in production and playing time and led the team in receptions. Parts of his game are still a bit raw, but has a high ceiling due to his reliable hands and ball skills and ability to create a mismatch. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as a top 10 tight end prospect.
Tommy Sweeney, TE, Boston College
- Measurements: 6'5" – 260 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 32 catches, 348 yards, 3 touchdowns
Sweeny is a versatile talent who can block and make plays in the passing game. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as a top 10 tight end prospect and the highest senior in that position group.
Other WR/TE's to watch:
Gary Jennings Jr., WR, West Virginia
- Measurements: 6'2" – 215 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 54 catches, 917 yards, 13 touchdowns
Jakobi Meyers, WR, Louisville
- Measurements: 6'2" – 203 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 92 catches, 1,047 yards, 4 touchdowns
Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State
- Measurements: 6'1" – 205 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 35 catches, 701 yards, 11 touchdowns
David Sills V, WR, West Virginia
- Measurements: 6'4" – 210 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 65 catches, 986 yards, 15 touchdowns
Drew Sample, TE, Washington
- Measurements: 6'5" – 251 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 25 catches, 252 yards, 3 touchdowns
Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
- Measurements: 6'4" – 310 lbs.
- Big "E" as Jenkins is known by, started every game at center for the Bulldogs over his final two seasons. Won the 2018 Entergy/Kent Hull Trophy has a strong football IQ and the physicality to match it. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as the top center in this draft class.
Andre Dillard, T, Washington State
- Measurements: 6'5" – 310 lbs.
- Dillard started 39 consecutive games at left tackles for the Cougars, earning All-Pac 12 first-team honors his senior season. Experts say his smooth footwork and natural athleticism is one reason he's solid when pass-protecting, but can improve on his physicality. Is projected to be a first or second round selection, and could become the next Cougar to be selected in the first round of the NFL draft since Drew Bledsoe was taken first overall in 1993. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as the 10th best offensive tackle in this class.
Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin
- Measurements: 6'6" – 310 lbs.
- Deiter played all over the line while at Wisconsin beginning at left guard, moving to center, trying out left tackle and finished his career where he started at left guard, which many say is his best natural position. He showed his reliability and consistency after breaking the Badger school record with 53 straight starts. Was named the Rimington-Pace Big Ten offensive lineman of the year in 2018, an award current Bengal Billy Price won in 2017.
Max Scharping, T, Northern Illinois
- Measurements: 6'6" – 320 lbs.
- Scharping allowed just one sack over the last three seasons of his collegiate career. Needs to improve in some areas but experts credit his strong hands, run blocking strength and ability to remain under control and play with a solid base. Started every game his four years for the Huskies. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him in the top 10 for offensive tackles.
Kaleb McGary, T, Washington
- Measurements: 6'8" – 324 lbs.
- McGary was named to the All-Pac 12 first-team his junior and senior seasons, and took home the 2018 Morris Trophy for best lineman in the conference. Started every game his final three seasons with the Huskies. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as a top 5 offensive tackle talent.
Dalton Risner, G, Kansas State
- Measurements: 6'5" – 300 lbs.
- Risner Made 50 consecutive starts for the Wildcats and was a two-time first-team All-American. He's a versatile talent who can play all over the line. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as the 4th best guard prospect in this class.
Ross Pierschbacher, C, Alabama
- Measurements: 6'4" – 309 lbs.
- A projected third or fourth rounder, Pierschbacher started all four seasons for Nick Saban's Crimson Tide. He earned second team All-American honors and was a finalist for the 2018 Rimington Trophy. Pierschbacher made history on January 7th, as he became the first college football player to start four consecutive national championship games.
Other OL to watch:
Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
- Measurements: 6'3" – 300 lbs.
Beau Benzschawel, G, Wisconsin
- Measurements: 6'6" – 315 lbs.
Dennis Daley, T, South Carolina
- Measurements: 6'6" – 324 lbs.
Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College
- Measurements: 6'4" – 310 lbs.
Dru Samia, G, Oklahoma
- Measurements: 6'5" – 303 lbs.
Jaylon Ferguson, DE, Louisiana Tech
- Measurements: 6'5" – 269 lbs
- 2018 stats: 64 tackles, 26 TFL, 17.5 sacks, 9 QB hurries, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery
Ferguson led the nation with 17.5 sacks in 2018, and in doing so broke Terrell Suggs' NCAA career sack record with 45. Ferguson is quick off the ball but is still raw in a few areas. Has first round talent and potential. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as a top 10 defensive end prospect.
Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
- Measurements: 6'6" – 245 lbs
- 2018 stats: 53 tackles, 14.5 TFL, 12 sacks (15.5 TFL, 11.5 sacks in 2017)
Sweat was named to the All-SEC first team last year, and possess elite upper body strength and speed for a defensive edge. Experts indicate he has excellent football IQ and the talent to be a difference maker day 1. Projected as one of the top defensive lineman in this year's draft class. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks him as a top 10 defensive end prospect.
Jalen Jelks, DE, Oregon
- Measurements: 6'6" – 245 lbs
- 2018 stats: 56 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 1 fumble recovery
Jelks is a versatile lineman who can line up both inside and on the edge, but fits more naturally on the outside. He led all defensive lineman in the Pac-12 with 54 tackles earning his first-team All-Pac 12 honors. Has the quickness and power to be successful at the next level.
Oshane Ximines, DE, Old Dominion
- Measurements: 6'4" – 255 lbs
- 2018 stats: 58 tackles, 18 TFL, 11.5 sacks (32.5 career sacks), 4 forced fumbles, 1 interception
Ximines is the first player from Old Dominion to ever receive an invite to the Senior Bowl. Production and numbers improved each of his four years at Old Dominion, earning him All-Conference USA honors three straight seasons to end his college career. Has the power and athleticism to beat his man and get to the quarterback.
Other DL to watch:
Zach Allen, DE, Boston College
- Measurements: 6'5" – 285 lbs
- 2018 stats: 61 tackles, 15 TFL, 6.5 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble (100 tackles in 2017)
Charles Omenihu, DL, Texas
- Measurements: 6'6" – 275 lbs
- 2018 stats: 45 tackles, 18 TFL, 9.5 sacks, 1 fumble recovery, 1 forced fumble
Te'von Coney, LB, Notre Dame
- Measurements: 6'1" – 240 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 123 sacks (63 solo), 4 sacks, 1 interception, 1 fumble recovery (116 tackles in 2017)
A tackling machine, Coney recorded back to back 116 plus tackle seasons for the Fighting Irish. Would consistently play 3 downs for Notre Dame and has enough closing speed. Can defend against the run and plays fast. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Coney as a top 5 inside linebacker prospect.
Germaine Pratt, LB, NC State
- Measurements: 6'3" – 240 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 104 tackles, 6 sacks, 2 forced fumbles
A converted safety, Pratt finished 2018 second in the ACC in tackles and improved his 2017 tackle total by 35. His senior campaign was his first time as a starter for the Wolfpack. Has the raw talent to be successful at the next level, but has areas he will need to improve on. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Pratt as a top 10 outside linebacker prospect.
Bobby Okereke, LB, Stanford
- Measurements: 6'3" – 234 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 94 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 5 passes defended, 2 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery
Okereke can cover all over the field but is strong against the run. He can get after the quarterback which was shown as he recorded at least three sacks in each of the last three seasons. Has a solid football IQ who played on special teams his first two seasons as a Cardinal. Experts say he has the talent and potential to start in the NFL from day one. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Okereke as a top 10 inside linebacker prospect in this draft class.
Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State
- Measurements: 6'2" – 230 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 101 tackles, 9 TFL, 1 sack, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery
Hanks put up his 3 straight seasons with 100+ tackles in 2018. The former Aggie recorded at least one interception each season for New Mexico State ending his career with 8, and his last going for a pick-six. Plays all over the field and can defend against the run. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Hanks as a top 10 outside linebacker prospect.
Other LB's to watch:
David Long Jr, LB, West Virginia
- Measurements: 5'11" – 230 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 99 tackles (70 solo), 19.5 TFL, 6 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 4 passes defended
Deshaun Davis, LB, Auburn
- Measurements: 5'11" – 246 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 112 tackles, 15 TFL, 3.5 sacks, 2 passes defended
Cameron Smith, LB, USC
- Measurements: 6'2" – 250 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 81 tackles, 7.5 TFL, 1 sack, 4 passes defended
Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
- Measurements: 6'0" – 215 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 99 tackles, 9 TFL, 3 sacks, 5 passes defended, 2 interceptions
Abram's led the Bulldogs in tackles earning him first-team All-SEC honors and is known for his physicality. Started collegiate career at Georgia before transferring to Mississippi State. ESPN's Mel Kiper lists Abram as the third best safety in this draft class.
Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State
- Measurements: 6'1" – 204 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 50 tackles, 11 passes defended, 3 interceptions
The anchor of Penn State's defense, Oruwariye ended his career with 8 interceptions for the Nittany Lions. Can play man or zone and experts say he has great ball skills in coverage. ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Oruwariye as a top 10 cornerback prospect.
Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
- Measurements: 6'0" – 210 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 98 tackles, 7 passes defended, 6 interceptions
Thornhill upped his tackles from 63 in 2017 to 98 this past season. Has good athleticism and showed versatility in the secondary, as he started at cornerback for two seasons before switching over to safety for his senior campaign. Can play man and zone both well. He ended his Cavalier career with 13 interceptions. ESPN's Mel Kiper has Thornhill listed as the the fourth best safety in this draft class.
Other CB/S's to watch:
Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
- Measurements: 6'0" – 200 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 48 tackles, 9 passes defended, 3 interceptions
Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn
- Measurements: 6'0" – 204 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 37 tackles, 6 passes defended, 2 interceptions
Mike Edwards, S, Kentucky
- Measurements: 6'0" – 200 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 82 tackles, 9.5 TFL, 6 passes defended, 2 interceptions
Jaquan Johnson, S, Miami
- Measurements: 5'11" – 195 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 92 tackles, 2 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles
Darnell Savage Jr, S, Maryland
- Measurements: 5'11" – 200 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 52 tackles, 5.5 TFL, 2 passes defended, 4 interceptions
Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
- Measurements: 6'2" – 190 lbs.
- 2018 stats: 47 tackles, 12 passes defended, 2 interceptions