The Bengals face a tough AFC North clash on the road against the Baltimore Ravens. Kickoff is on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.
Here are the ways to watch, listen and follow the action to the Week 6 contest.
Kickoff: 1 p.m. ET
- Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan
- Analyst: Rich Gannon
- Sideline: Jay Feely
According to 506sports.com, Sunday's contest will air in the Bengals television market for all of Ohio, as well as most of Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
506sports.com Map Key CBS Early:
- Green: Cincinnati at Baltimore
- Red: Houston at Kansas City
- Purple: New Orleans at Jacksonville
- Gray: No game due to blackout enforced by local team on FOX
WATCH ON MOBILE
Live Streams available on the following platforms:
- Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app)
- Official Bengals App for iOS devices
- Bengals.com for iOS devices (Safari browser ONLY)
* Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari).
Click here for more ways to watch.
Network: Sports USA Radio
- Play-by-Play: Josh Appel
- Analyst: Charles Arbuckle
Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7). The pregame show begins airing at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Play-by-Play: Dan Hoard
- Analyst: Dave Lapham
- Pregame Show: Wayne Box Miller
SIRIUS: 108 (Cin), 81 (Bal) | XM: 383 (Cin), 225 (Bal)
Follow the game with live stats Bengals.com.
Follow the Bengals on social media for live game day updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
SEE THE REPLAY WITH NFL GAME PASS
NFL Game Pass, which is available now for free on a trial basis, provides access to replays of every game. NFL Game Pass features full broadcasts, condensed games and coaches' film. It is viewable on smart phones and tablets via the NFL App, as well as on connected TV devices via the NFL App, on XBox One, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku, Amazon Fire and Android TV. Note: It is not compatible with Google Chromecast.