Bengals fan Ava Wickham got the surprise of a lifetime when the Bengals and Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz surprised her with the "Experience of a Lifetime" - a trip with the team to the Bengals Week 11 game in Oakland. It is part of the #NFL100 campaign celebrating the league's 100-year anniversary.
"I never win anything," Wickham said with a smile and a laugh. "I'm really happy. I've been a lifelong Bengals fan win or lose. I love the team."
Wickham's experience includes:
- Two seats on the team charter flight
- One hotel room in the team hotel
- Full transportation experience of a team guest
- Dinner at the team meal
- Two tickets to the team suite for the game
- Two pregame sideline passes
- Bengals gear
The game against the Oakland Raiders takes place on Sunday, Nov. 17.