Bengals broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham discuss the breaking news about the starting offensive line for the 2019 opener. Lapham answers Twitter questions from fans as well. Plus one-on-one interviews with wide receiver John Ross and defensive end Andrew Brown.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:06 – Discussion and analysis about head coach Zac Taylor's announcement that Michael Jordan will be the opening day starter at left guard, Trey Hopkins at center and Damion Willis at wide receiver.
- 8:46 – How Willis not only made the roster, but earned a starting spot.
- 11:57 – Hoard and Lapham converse about the confidence the organization has in Taylor's lineup decisions.
- 13:49 – Analyzing the possibility of when wide receiver A.J. Green returns from injury.
- 15:26 – Debating the wide receiver position battle as to who makes the team as preseason comes to a close.
- 19:21 – Lapham answers Twitter questions from fans discussing who the Bengals could pick up after cut down day, how certain players have performed in the preseason and how the veterans have looked in camp.
- 36:03 – Wayne Box Miller interviews Ross discussing his recovery from a hamstring injury and getting back out on the practice field.
- 38:41 – Hoard interviews Brown and discusses the importance of the fourth preseason game to make an impression on the coaches.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio.