In the latest Bengals Booth Podcast, broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham break down the Week 10 game against the Baltimore Ravens with postgame analysis, interviews and highlights.
Also in this week’s “Fun Facts” interview, Hoard interviews defensive tackle Renell Wren about a variety of topics including his career at Arizona State and the pre-draft process.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 3:29 – Interview with defensive end Sam Hubbard discussing how the Ravens’ offensive balance caused headaches for the Bengals defense.
- 7:55 – Highlight of quarterback Ryan Finley’s first career touchdown pass as he connected with tight end Tyler Eifert.
- 10:19 – Safety Shawn Williams interview explaining how well Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson played.
- 14:05 – Lapham interviewed head coach Zac Taylor talking about Finley’s debut, the revamped running game and the efficiency of the Ravens offense.
- 18:39 – Analysis from Lapham discussing Jackson’s play, how well running back Joe Mixon ran the football and each team’s game management.
- 26:06 – In the “Fun Facts” interview, Wren chats with Hoard about the lessons he learned from his father who was a police officer in the St. Louis area, playing for Herm Edwards at Arizona State and going through the pre-draft process.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.