Bengals broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham preview the Bengals' Week 4 matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Among the topics discussed include the emergence of wide receiver Auden Tate, how Billy Price played in his first start at left guard and why the Steelers are off to an 0-3 start.
The duo also interviews Andy Benoit from Sports Illustrated to follow up on a story he wrote about head coach Zac Taylor. In this week's "Know the Foe" segment, Steelers' pregame radio host and columnist Tim Benz.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 4:02 – Podcast begins with Hoard and Lapham discussing one player on each side of the ball that have played well.
- 9:56 – Discussing the play of wide receiver John Ross through three games.
- 12:44 – Talk about the offensive line as a whole and how Price fared at left guard.
- 19:20 – How good is the Steelers' offense without quarterback Ben Roethlisberger?
- 21:14 – Why does the Pittsburgh defense gives the Bengals so much trouble over the years.
- 26:19 – Analysis of the Primanti Brothers sandwich by Lapham.
- 27:17 – Interview begins with Benoit discussing two of his articles about Taylor for Sports Illustrated.
- 31:10 – Benoit addresses how an offense can help an offensive line.
- 32:44 – The "Know the Foe" segment begins with Benz describing the current mood in Pittsburgh after the 0-3 start and the departures of Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown.
- 39:00 – What the Steelers are expecting with the recent edition of cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.