Find out why NFL Network analyst Adam Rank believes the Bengals will be "one of the most enjoyable teams to watch in 2021." Also, an interview with rookie kicker Evan McPherson as the team gets closer to the start of training camp.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:24 - Interview with McPherson begins with how he is preparing for the start of training camp in his first NFL season.
- 8:23 - McPherson talks about his range on field goals and why in game conditions make a difference with kicking.
- 11:28 - McPherson talked about his relationship with his college coach and former Bengals kicker Shayne Graham.
- 15:13 - Rank discusses what he is eager to see with Cincinnati in 2021 and why the receiving corps is among the best in the NFL.
- 18:30 - Which move in the offseason Rank believes was the most significant for the Bengals.
- 27:44 - Why Rank believes a turnaround is imminent with quarterback Joe Burrow at the helm.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.