It's "The Rising" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast with Good Morning Football's Kay Adams, a 1-on-1 conversation with tight end C.J. Uzomah, Dave Lapham on key matchups versus the Raiders and "Know the Foe" with Charles Davis from CBS Sports.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:18 - Podcast begins with Adams talking about what she liked about the Bengals heading into the 2021 season.
- 6:20 - Why Adams thinks the Bengals are legitimate Super Bowl contenders.
- 12:44 - Uzomah discusses the chemistry in the locker room and why the players believe they will be successful in the playoffs.
- 20:47 - Lapham talks about the importance of having the offensive line back at full strength ahead of the game against the Raiders.
- 30:54 - How the cold weather can be an advantage for the Bengals against the Raiders.
- 36:00 - Davis shares what he likes about Joe Burrow and the Bengals.
- 41:11 – Davis discusses the Raiders strengths this season and how they won 10 games in 2021.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.