Broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham recap the Week 5 contest against the Arizona Cardinals with highlights, interviews and analysis.
In this week’s “Fun Facts” interview, Hoard interviews quarterback Ryan Finley to discuss why he chose basketball over football in college, his decision to stay at N.C. State and use his sixth year of eligibility and talk about his time as a player roller hockey on Team USA as a kid.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 1:46 - Podcast opens with analysis of running back Joe Mixon’s early game success and comments from quarterback Andy Dalton on the team’s red zone play.
- 8:31 – Highlights of the offense coming alive with a 10-play, 79 yard drive capped by wide receiver Auden Tate’s first career touchdown.
- 9:09 – Highlight of Dalton’s touchdown pass to wide receiver Tyler Boyd to tie the game with two minutes to play.
- 12:51 – Three minutes with head coach Zac Taylor breaking down the Week 5 contest discussing the team rallying from an early deficit, the play of Murray and the opportunities in the red zone.
- 16:45 – Postgame analysis with Hoard and Lapham talking about the Taylor’s message to the team, the rushing attack of both teams and the offensive line’s progress.
- 24:56 – The “Fun Facts” begins interview Hoard talking with Finley first about his success in roller hockey and playing for Team USA.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.