It's the "Ready To Start" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Joe Burrow returns to the lineup. Dan Hoard weighs in on that decision, plus a "Fun Facts" conversation with cornerback Jalen Davis and a discussion about the Bengals with NFL Network analyst Brian Baldinger.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:00 - Podcast begins with Burrow talking about the plan to play in the third preseason game and experience a "game-like" feel.
- 6:20 - "Fun Facts" interview begins with Davis talking about growing up in a military family and moving around the country.
- 11:32 – Davis spoke about the challenges playing in his first game with the Bengals last season and what he's learned from the experience.
- 15:34 - Baldinger talks with Hoard about the importance of an offensive line coach and how it sets the tone for the entire team.
- 22:31 - Baldinger spoke about what he's seen as the biggest difference with the 2021 Bengals compared to years past.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.