With organized team activities officially underway, Bengals broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham give their observations in the latest Bengals Booth Podcast.
Hoard also interviews Bengals President Mike Brown about the position group that has generated the most quality pros in team history.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:25 - Lapham reaction to the potential move of Cordy Glenn to guard.
- 3:51 - How the coaching staff has handled the offensive line position switches.
- 6:39 - The early camp battle between defensive ends Sam Hubbard and Kerry Wynn for a starting spot.
- 7:45 - What the Bengals did with the linebackers going in between two and three starters.
- 11:18 - The assistant coaches that caught Lapham's eye during the first workout.
- 14:40 - Quarterback Andy Dalton grasping the offense in the early going.
- 19:08 - An interview with Glenn and his thoughts on lining up at guard.
- 21:21 - The fun facts interview as Hoard interviews Brown.
Take a look inside the first day of the Bengals' Organized Team Activities at Paul Brown Stadium.