In the latest Bengals Booth Podcast, broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham break down the Week 12 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with postgame analysis, interviews and highlights.
Also in this week's "Fun Facts" interview, Hoard interviews defensive lineman Andrew Brown about growing up in Virginia, his development as a music producer and which famous person he would like to meet.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 1:39 – Podcast begins with a recap of the game beginning with safety Shawn Williams' goal line interception.
- 3:27 – Audio highlights of wide receiver Tyler Boyd's one-handed catch and then his touchdown reception.
- 4:19 – Interview with quarterback Ryan Finley about Boyd's effort against Pittsburgh.
- 9:48 – Lapham interviewed head coach Zac Taylor to discuss the impact of turnovers, the play of the Steelers defense and analyzing Finley's game.
- 14:07 – Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn spoke to reporters about playing his first game of the season.
- 16:48 - Hoard and Lapham break down the game touching upon a variety of topics like how the defense played well enough to win and how Glenn played in his first game back.
- 24:08 – In the "Fun Facts" interview, Hoard chats with defensive lineman Andrew Brown first discussing his childhood in Virginia, then touching on his draft process and recent play with the Bengals.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.