It's the "Higher Ground" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast with NFL RedZone host Scott Hanson on his gig and this year's Bengals, kicker Evan McPherson on possible nicknames, analysis from Dave Lapham and the "Know the Foe" with Bears broadcaster Jeff Joniak.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:07 – Interview begins Hanson first explaining why the Bengals' Week 1 contest against the Vikings was the best RedZone game of the week.
- 8:37 - Hanson gives his impressions of quarterback Joe Burrow and talks about the playmaking ability of the team's offensive weapons.
- 13:47 - McPherson talked about his game-winning field goal against the Vikings and potential nicknames.
- 19:55 – Lapham talked about the significance of safety Ricardo Allen's injury and how the defense will adjust.
- 32:42 - Breaking down the Bears and what to expect in Week 2 with quarterbacks Andy Dalton and Justin Fields.
- 42:21 - Joniak talked about the Bears' performance against the Rams and why Chicago went with a short passing game in Week 1.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.