In the latest Bengals Booth Podcast, broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham break down the Week 16 game against the Miami Dolphins with postgame analysis, interviews and highlights.
The podcast breaks down how the Bengals scored two touchdowns and a pair of two-point conversions in the final 29 seconds of regulation.
Also in this week's "Fun Facts" interview, Hoard interviews offensive lineman Fred Johnson.
Podcast highlights include:
- 4:54 – Audio highlight of quarterback Andy Dalton's 200th career touchdown pass as he connected with wide receiver Tyler Boyd.
- 5:40 – Recap of the 4th quarter comeback begins starting with tight end C.J. Uzomah's touchdown reception.
- 7:35 – Hoard's call of the onside kick recovered by the Bengals, their first since the 2010 season.
- 8:43 – Audio highlight of Dalton's Hail Mary touchdown to tight end Tyler Eifert followed by the successful two-point conversion attempt.
- 11:23 – Locker room interviews with Uzomah, Eifert and center Trey Hopkins.
- 15:54 - Lapham interviewed head coach Zac Taylor to discuss the team's resiliency, turnaround in the second half on offense and winning the 1-on-1 matchups.
- 19:47 - Hoard and Lapham break down the game touching upon the craziest finish they've seen, Dalton's play in the second half and how the onside kick came together.
- 27:05 – In the "Fun Facts" interview, Hoard chats with offensive lineman Fred Johnson about his uncle and NBA great Otis Thorpe, his experience at the University of Florida and his NFL journey going from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.