Broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham look at head coach Zac Taylor's decision to turn to Ryan Finley as his starting quarterback.
The podcast covers a variety of topics with analysis from Lapham, interviews with Finley and Andy Dalton and insight from former Bengals quarterback Bruce Gradkowski. Hoard and Lapham also review the Week 8 matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:32 – Podcast begins with Hoard and Lapham discussing the timing of the switch from Dalton to Finley and why it was made during the bye week.
- 7:09 – Switching over to a recap of the Week 8 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
- 11:05 – How the players feel after the team held firm at the trading deadline.
- 14:58 – Interview with Finley to discuss his opportunity as the Bengals starting quarterback, what he will bring to the table and how his preparation will change in a new role.
- 25:20 – Dalton's interview with the media as he spoke with reporters in the locker room.
- 36:20 – Gradkowski speaks with Hoard and Lapham to give insight on his experience when he earned the starting job as a rookie in Tampa Bay and the team's performance in the first eight games.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.