It's the "A Wishin' and Hopin'" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast with CBS Sports Kevin Harlan previewing the Week 7 matchup against the Ravens.
Also, a one-on-one interview with running back Chris Evans, analysis from Dave Lapham and the "Know the Foe" segment with former Ravens and Bearcats linebacker Brad Jackson.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:27 - Podcast begins with Harlan talking about what has impressed him the most with the Bengals this season.
- 8:57 – Harlan discusses the importance of the Bengals-Ravens matchup and how it can impact the AFC North race moving forward.
- 13:35 – Evans reminisced about his first NFL touchdown and why he has such good hands out of the backfield.
- 21:49 – Interview with Lapham begins by comparing Joe Burrow to Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana.
- 33:08 – A look ahead at the Ravens and what the Bengals need to do to pick up the road win.
- 42:27 – Jackson dissects the Ravens defense and where the Bengals can attack on offense.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.