- Enter by submitting a photo of your decorated cookie on Instagram or Twitter using #WDLCookieChallenge and tagging @Bengals OR sending your photo by email to email@example.com with "Cookie Challenge" in the subject line.
- Entries accepted now through 5 PM EST on the next member e-newsletter.
- Winners will be selected by the judging committee and announced in the December member e-newsletter. Judging committee will score based on creativity, Bengals theme, and Holiday theme.
- The Grand Prize winner will win a Bengals Prize pack valued at $200. Two runners-up will win a Bengals Prize pack each valued at $100.
- Official rules and regulations apply. Must be 18+ to enter. By submitting your entry you agree to the rules and regulations stated on this link.
Hilton (Bengals), Haden (Steelers) And The AFC North Culture Wars
Joe Haden, the Steelers estimable cornerback, had just stepped off the practice field Thursday prepping for Sunday's 18th career game against the Bengals at Heinz Field (1 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 12) and he wasn't surprised to hear that old friend Mike Hilton is inspiring the Cincinnati defense this week.
Quick Hits: Monday Night Win Over Steelers Became Bengals Recruiting Poster
With the Steelers up on Sunday (1 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 12) at Heinz Field, the Bengals are trying to replicate what they did back on December in a Monday night game at Paul Brown Stadium. It was a decisive 27-17 victory with a third-string quarterback over a playoff team in a breakthrough moment for not only the locker room but, as it turned out, for some prospective free agents.
Improving Jackson Carman Has The Bengals Humming
Jackson Carman, the fast-tracking homegrown rookie right guard and man for all seasons who can also play tackle, sing country and play classical, may have to multi-task again if he gets his first NFL start against the Steelers Sunday (1 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 12) in the Bengals' annual jam session at Heinz Field.