The Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15 on Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET. Here is everything fans who are attending the game need to know.
- Kickoff: 8:15 p.m.
- Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
- Fifth Third Bank will make gameday a Fifth Third better® with early access at Gate E 30 minutes prior to regular admission when you show your Bengals Debit Card and game ticket.
- Weather: Partly cloudy, temperature in the mid 30s°F, wind from W at 12 mph.
A number of protocols are in place to help fans feel confident, safe and comfortable when coming to Paul Brown Stadium, including enhanced cleaning protocols, mandatory face coverings and assigned pod seating. For more information, download the latest version of the Official Bengals App, visit Bengals.com/COVID or call the Bengals Ticket Hotline at (513) 621-8383.
The first seven rows of the Field Level are covered with tarps to provide additional distance to on-field personnel. All fans are to enter Paul Brown Stadium through their assigned entry gate which is listed on their mobile ticket.
Fans must stay six-feet socially distanced to other parties, including in the stands, walking the concourse, going to the restroom and concessions.
MANDATORY FACE COVERINGS
Face coverings are mandatory at all times, except while actively eating or drinking.
Tailgating in the parking lots is prohibited.
All tickets are mobile to support contactless entry. Fans should download the Official Bengals App to access their tickets.
MOBILE ORDERING AND PAYMENT
Skip the concession line and order your food and drink through the Official Bengals mobile app. Concession stands will be open with heightened protocols. Fans can use Apple Pay, Google Pay or tap to pay options for contactless payments. Cash is still accepted at all locations.
ENHANCED STADIUM CLEANING
All high touch surfaces in the stadium common areas will be cleaned before, during and after each game. Hand sanitizer and sinks will be readily available so fans can keep their hands clean.
FAN HEALTH PROMISE
Fans must not come to the game if, in the last two weeks, they have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Based on recommended NFL public safety best practices, we strongly encourage fans to not bring any bags. One (per person) of the bags listed below will be permitted inside Paul Brown Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
- One-gallon re-sealable clear freezer bag
- Women's clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" with one of the clear plastic bags
- Medical bags for accompanying patron
All items subject to search. All other bags will be denied. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, non-clear cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions with zippered covers, pockets or flaps, computer bags, camera bags, and any bag larger than the permissible size.
Paul Brown Stadium is a smoke-free facility. This includes cigarettes, cigars, e-cigarettes, and any devices that emit smoke. Non-smoking areas include all concourses, bathrooms, seating areas, and stairwells.
Fans will be allowed to smoke outside the major exits (gates in A, C, D, E) in a gated area. You will not be exiting the actual stadium so you will not require a ticket, stamp, or pass for re-entry. Please exit the gates into the gated area that states "Smoking Exit."
- Television: The game will air on ESPN. In the Cincinnati market, the ESPN broadcast also will be simulcast on WLWT-TV (Channel 5).
- Radio: The game will air on the Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530; all sports) and WEBN-FM (102.7).