A trip through the numbers with Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green:
- 3 - Julio Jones (96.7) and Antonio Brown (86.2) are the only other active receivers besides Green (80.2) to average at least 80 yards in 100 or more games.
- 4 - TD catches Green needs to pass Chad Johnson (66) for Bengals' all-time scoring receptions.
- 6 - TD passes Green needs from quarterback Andy Dalton to give them the 10th most scoring connections in NFL history, moving past the 63 of Johnny Unitas to Raymond Berry and moving within two of tying Jim Kelly-Andre Reed and Aaron Rodgers-Jordy Nelson.
- 8 - TDs Green needs to become Bengals' all-time touchdowns leader, passing running back Pete Johnson's 70.
- 57 - Games Green needs to play to pass Isaac Curtis (167) for most by a Bengals wide receiver.
- 63 - Green's career TD catches, placing him fifth among active wide receivers: Larry Fitzgerald (116), Brandon Marshall (83), Antonio Brown (74), Jordy Nelson (72).
- 93 - Yards Green needs to become the 62nd player with 9,000 in his career. On the way he'll pass Roy Green, Wes Chandler, Mark Clayton, Fred Biletnikoff, and Harold Carmichael.
- 111 - Games Green has played, tying him on the all-time Bengals list with an original Bengal (linebacker Al Beauchamp), a fellow No. 4 pick in the draft (defensive lineman Justin Smith) and an all-time fan favorite (kicker Doug Pelfrey).
- 398 - Catches Green needs to have 1,000 with one team. Only eight wide receivers have done it: Larry Fitzgerald (Cardinals), Jerry Rice (49ers), Marvin Harrison (Colts), Cris Carter (Vikings), Tim Brown (Raiders), Reggie Wayne (Colts), Andre Johnson (Texans), Hines Ward (Steelers).
- 1,093 - Yards Green needs to become the 49th player to catch 10,000 in his career.
- 1,426 - Green's career high yards in 2013.
- 1,440 - Chad Johnson's franchise-best receiving yards in 2007.
- 1,877 - Yards Green needs to pass Chad Johnson and become Bengals all-time leading receiver with 10,783.
Browse through the top photos of A.J. Green during the 2018 season.