Broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham preview the Bengals Week 17 matchup against the Cleveland Browns. Hoard converses with Dalton about this season and his legacy in Cincinnati.
In this week's "Know the Foe" segment, Hoard and Lapham interview Zac Jackson from the Athletic breaking down the potential options for Cleveland's offseason after a disappointing 2019.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:09 – Podcast begins with a look at the various options for Dalton heading into the 2020 season.
- 3:40 – Dalton's comments on his future and his approach heading into the regular season finale.
- 8:50 – Hoard and Lapham discuss Dalton's future and accomplishments in Cincinnati.
- 13:55 –What head coach Zac Taylor has learned in his first season with the Bengals.
- 17:50 – Lapham speculates on the offseason options on wide receiver A.J. Green.
- 26:05 – The "Know the Foe" segment begins with Jackson discussing the possibility of Cleveland head coach Freddy Kitchens not returning in 2020.
- 35:50 – Jackson breaks down Cleveland's regression on offense and how opponents schemed successfully against the Browns this season.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.