It's the "That's the Way" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham look back at Sunday's win over the Titans with radio replays, postgame comments, and analysis. Plus, a "Fun Facts" interview with defensive end Amani Bledsoe.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:44 – Podcast begins with a look at what the Bengals had to overcome on the injury front against the Titans.
- 3:05 – Head coach Zac Taylor spoke about the move inserting veteran guard Quinton Spain at left guard for Shaq Calhoun.
- 3:44 – Highlight of safety Jessie Bates III interception of the Titans' Ryan Tannehill in the end zone.
- 7:02 – Running back Giovani Bernard talked about the excellent play of the Bengals offensive line and how they set the tempo for the offense.
- 10:24 – How Auden Tate emerged to have a career-high seven receptions against the Titans.
- 13:59 – Lapham puts the performance of the offensive line in perspective starting five backups.
- 22:31 – On the defensive side of the ball, how safety Vonn Bell adjusted and had his best game with the Bengals.
- 30:42 – "Fun Facts" interview begins with Bledsoe talking about growing up in Kansas with five brothers.
- 34:02 – How Bledsoe went from an undrafted free agent and eventually worked his way into the NFL.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.