It's the "Talk To Me" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast. First, Bengals Head Coach Zac Taylor provides a detailed look at Cincinnati's eight free agent additions. Then Dan Hoard, Dave Lapham and Marisa Contipelli chat about the draft, free agency, wide receiver AJ Green, quarterback Andy Dalton and more.
Some of the podcast highlights include the following:
- 2:21 – Podcast begins with Hoard speaking with Taylor about the signing of defensive tackle D.J. Reader and what he brings to the defense.
- 5:56 – Breaking down the signing of offensive lineman Xavier Su'a-Filo and how he will get the first shot to start at right guard.
- 10:05 – Lapham discusses the Bengals' options with the first overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
- 20:54 – Contipelli and Lapham analyze a few of the options the Bengals have with the first pick in the second round.
- 26:30 – Looking at when and if the Bengals will make a trade up or down in the draft.
- 36:43 – Contipelli talks about the Reader signing and why wide receiver Mike Thomas is the most underrated free agent signing.
- 45:26 – Lapham explains the reason behind the Bengals big free agency spending spree.
- 53:03 – Analyzing if Green will sign an extension or play next season under the franchise tag?
- 57:40 – Lapham looks at if the Bengals will select an offensive lineman in the top part of the draft.
- 1:04:27 – How likely is it the Bengals will sign cornerback William Jackson to an extension.
- 1:06:15 – Contipelli and Lapham analyze options with Dalton and his future.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.