Bengals broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham discuss the second week of organized team activities and share insight on a couple of players that Bengals teammates are raving about.
Hoard also chats with defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo in the fun facts interview.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:05 - Discussing the progression of OTAs and working on situational football.* 6:01 - Working on play action to spread the ball all over the field.
- 8:53 - Talking about the defensive line and the talent returning.
- 12:10 - Explaining the progression of rookie quarterback Ryan Finley in OTAs.
- 1:29 - How the confidence of WR John Ross is growing during OTAs.
- 19:52 - An interview with Cincinnati Bearcats TE Josiah Deguara who was a high school teammate of Bengals offensive tackle Jonah Williams.
- 23:17 - Hoard interviews Anarumo to discuss a variety of topics including his journey through the coaching ranks, New York style pizza and his top tourist attraction in New York City.
Check out some of the best images from the Bengals' Organized Team Activities from Paul Brown Stadium.