It's the "Starting Over" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as the Bengals return from their bye and start the second half of the season against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Guests include Dave Lapham, Bengals guard Alex Redmond and Steelers pregame host Tim Benz.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:55 - Podcast begins with a look at the Bengals claiming defensive end Takk McKinley off of waivers from the Atlanta Falcons and centerTrey Hopkins talking about the moves the front office has made this season.
- 3:32 – Lapham looks at the options the Bengals have on the offensive line heading to Pittsburgh after battling injuries and COVID-19 protocols.
- 13:57 – Safety Vonn Bell talks about the intensity of the Bengals-Steelers rivalry.
- 24:02 – Lapham discusses what has impressed him the most during quarterback Joe Burrow's rookie season.
- 29:23 – Interview with Redmond begins talking about his performance against the Tennessee Titans.
- 34:52 – Benz sits down with Lapham and Hoard previewing the Steelers and how Pittsburgh has evolved on offense.
- 42:09 – Benz talks about Cincinnati's offense can expose the weaknesses of the Steelers defense.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.