In the latest Bengals Booth Podcast, broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham discuss the first days of training camp. Hoard and Lapham also discuss head coach Zac Taylor's approach to keeping the players fresh and an interview with special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:02 - Discussion about how coach Taylor has weathered the storm of the A.J. Green injury and a canceled practice.
- 4:45 - Analysis about Green's timetable from the ankle injury.
- 8:48 - How the team will integrate the other receivers into camp.
- 13:38 - Lineup updates on the offensive and defensive lines with Christian Westerman, Carl Lawson and Ryan Glasgow.
- 16:50 - Talking about the development of defensive end Sam Hubbard.
- 20:18 - Previewing the first preseason game at Kansas City and how the team has prepared.
- 22:56 - How Taylor is managing the team's health during training camp.
- 24:45 - Information about Family DEY which will be held on Saturday, Aug. 3 at Paul Brown Stadium.
- 25:15 - This week's fun facts segment with special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio.