It's the "Sharp Dressed Man" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast with Elizabeth Blackburn on Monday's unveiling of new uniforms.
Also, insight about two 2021 NFL Draft prospects, Oregon tackle Penei Sewell and LSU wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase from their college coaches.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:17 – Interview begins with Blackburn first explaining the multi-year process to change the uniforms.
- 6:20 - How the team made the final design choices on the new uniforms.
- 7:48 – Why fans will see three new uniforms and the possibility of introducing a throwback jersey at a later date.
- 11:02 – Oregon head coach Mario Cristobal breaks down Sewell's game and some of the attributes that make the tackle one of the elite prospects in the game.
- 20:55 - LSU wide receivers coach/assistant head coach Mickey Joseph talks about Chase's character and his greatest traits as a pass catcher.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.