It's the "Set On You You" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as broadcaster Dan Hoard sits with NFL Films producer Greg Cosell to discuss the 2020 NFL Draft. Also, offensive coordinator Brian Callahan answers nine questions about LSU quarterback Joe Burrow.
Some of the podcast highlights include the following:
- 2:11 – Podcast begins with the Cosell interview first talking about who the Bengals should take with the No. 1 overall pick.
- 6:46 – Cosell explains how the offense Burrow ran at LSU would translate to the NFL.
- 9:11 – A breakdown of the wide receivers in the 2020 draft class and why it is rich in talent.
- 11:22 – What Cosell has thought of WR John Ross and his play when he's been healthy.
- 16:14 – Hoard broke down Callahan's recent interview with reporters at the combine about Burrow.
- 20:38 – Looking at the way Burrow's stats jumped from his junior year to senior season and what Callahan thinks helped after looking at the tape.
- 24:16 – What Callahan thinks about Burrow's arm strength and his anticipation.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.