It's the "Runnin' With The Devil" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Cincinnati looks to slow down the Baltimore Ravens' lethal running attack on Sunday. Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham break down the game and interview Bengals safety Vonn Bell and Baltimore radio host Nestor Aparicio.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:02 – Podcast begins with Lapham breaking down running back Joe Mixon's Week 4 performance against the Jacksonville Jaguars and what were the key factors to his success.
- 7:35 – Looking at the Bengals run defense and how they limited Jacksonville below 100 rushing yards.
- 13:30 – What midseason moves the Bengals could make to potentially shore up the defensive line.
- 15:53 – Bengals tackle Jonah Williams and head coach Zac Taylor broke down guard Alex Redmond's first start of the season.
- 21:00 – Taylor spoke about wide receiver A.J. Green's role in the offense.
- 28:13 – Breaking down how the Ravens will blitz quarterback Joe Burrow in Week 5.
- 34:33 – Interview begins with Bell first discussing his early bird routine waking up at 4 a.m. every morning.
- 38:55 – Bell talks about what the Ravens' Lamar Jackson does well and the challenge ahead.
- 41:44 – Hoard and Lapham interviews Aparicio talking about the different looks Jackson has faced through the first four games this season.
- 53:55 – Aparicio points out some of the weaknesses of the Ravens defense through the first four games.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.