It's the "Oh Yeah!" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast with Boomer Esiason on quarterback Joe Burrow, wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase and the first-place Bengals.
Also, an interview with cornerback Eli Apple, analysis from Dave Lapham and the "Know the Foe" with ESPN reporter Rich Cimini.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:03 - Interview with Esiason begins talking about the Bengals arrival on the national scene thanks to a 5-2 start.
- 6:32 - Esiason explains how a quarterback can develop a connection with a receiver, similar to the Burrow-Chase dynamic.
- 16:22 - Apple talks about how he's progressed in the Bengals defense and why an improved comfort level has helped with his production.
- 27:13 - Lapham talks about Chase's historic start and how he's made such an immediate impact.
- 40:46 - Cimini breaks down the Jets and why their defensive line is one of the top units in the NFL.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.