It's the "Light Of Day" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast featuring the most interesting things that players and coaches have said about Joe Burrow at training camp. Plus, 40 minutes of solid gold from Dave Lapham.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:41 – Podcast begins with safety Vonn Bell talking about Burrow's evolution from Ohio State to his time with the Bengals.
- 7:44 – Wide receiver Tyler Boyd explains what is one of Burrow's biggest strengths as a quarterback.
- 11:20 – Dan Hoard and Lapham talk about the meeting between players and ownership to discuss social justice issues and a path moving forward.
- 17:38 – Breaking down the competition for the right tackle spot between Bobby Hart and Fred Johnson.
- 23:35 – Looking at which new linebacker has stood out in camp.
- 32:39 - How Burrow has looked like a five-year veteran during practices.
- 42:08 - What was the best game Lapham saw Joe Burrow play last season and why?
- 45:52 - How will lack of crowd noise will help or hurt a quarterback's development.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.