It's the "Holly Jolly" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Bengals fans get the No. 1 one gift on their wish list -- a win over Pittsburgh. With radio replays, postgame comments and in-depth analysis from Dave Lapham. Plus, "Fun Facts" with linebacker Josh Bynes.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:45 – Podcast begins with a highlights of Bynes' fumble recovery and safety Vonn Bell's forced fumble in the first half.
- 6:21 – Audio call of quarterback Ryan Finley's 23-yard rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter.
- 8:49 – Postgame comments from head coach Zac Taylor, running back Giovani Bernard, Finley and Bell.
- 10:44 - Postgame analysis from Lapham discussing the win's significance and how the Bengals came away with a victory.
- 18:00 – A big picture look at the importance of the Bengals performance on Monday Night Football.
- 28:00 – "Fun Facts" interview with Bynes first discussing his athletic success in football, basketball and track.
- 34:06 – How Bynes reacted making his first NFL roster after coming into the league as an undrafted free agent.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.
It's Monday Night Football at Paul Brown Stadium. Check out some of the best photos as the Bengals host the Steelers in Week 15 of the 2020 NFL season.