It's the "Get Back Up" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Cincinnati looks to rebound from the loss in Baltimore this Sunday against the Colts. Dave Lapham, safety Jessie Bates III and ESPN reporter Mike Wells break down the Week 6 matchup in Indianapolis.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:09 – Interview with Lapham first discussing the Bengals offensive line and their performance against the Baltimore Ravens.
- 8:49 – How the Colts have protected quarterback Phillip Rivers and what to expect from their offense.
- 14:56 – Looking at how the Bengals have adapted at the defensive tackle position due to a rash of injuries.
- 23:57 – Breaking down the different looks the Colts defense will present to quarterback Joe Burrow in Week 6.
- 27:35 – Interview with Bates begins first discussing his 2020 season and how he's taken a big step in year three.
- 31:40 – Bates explains how important it will be to make a play on the ball against the Colts.
- 34:57 – In the "Know Your Foe" segment, Wells first discusses the play of Rivers and why the Colts are sticking with the veteran signal caller.
- 41:31 – Why the Colts defense is ranked No. 1 this season and breaking down what they do well.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.