It's the "Final Countdown" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast previewing the 2020 regular season opener with tight end C.J. Uzomah, broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham, and Associated Press reporter Joe Reedy.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:02 - Podcast begins with Hoard interviewing Uzomah first discussing the optimism surrounding the team in 2020.
- 4:28 - How Uzomah thinks the tight ends will be utilized in Year 2 of coach Zac Taylor's offense.
- 9:08 - Previewing the Bengals-Chargers game with Hoard and Lapham talking about the return of A.J. Green and the debuts of Joe Burrow and Jonah Williams.
- 15:36 - How Williams will help solidify the left tackle position.
- 23:14 - Taylor talks about the receiving corps and where Green fits after missing all of 2019.
- 26:23 - Reedy breaks down the Chargers first talking about their head coach Anthony Lynn.
- 31:00 - What the Chargers offense will look like playing with quarterback Tyrod Taylor.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.