It is the "Can't Keep A Good Man Down" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast checking in with Rodney Anderson as he looks to bounce back from the injury that ended his rookie season. Plus, Bengals.com Senior Writer Geoff Hobson on Ken Riley's case for the Hall of Fame and more.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:46 – Podcast begins looking back at Anderson's collegiate career at Oklahoma and his journey to Cincinnati.
- 3:07 – Anderson gives an update on his rehab from ACL surgery and where he is at in the process.
- 7:12 – Anderson talks about the point of pride having three Bengals running backs come from the Sooners program: (Anderson, Joe Mixon and Samaje Perine).
- 8:51 – What it meant for Anderson to excel in the team's third preseason game last season against the New York Giants.
- 11:18 – How Anderson is feeling as he readies for his second NFL season.
- 13:05 – Interview with Hobson begins talking about the chances for Bengals greats Riley and Ken Anderson to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- 17:27 – Hobson talks about the support of the Bengals' modern candidates: tackle Willie Anderson, running back Corey Dillon and wide receiver Chad Johnson.
- 23:36 – What it was like to sit in on the defensive line virtual meetings and Hobson explains the benefits from those type of gatherings.
- 29:16 – How the selection of quarterback Joe Burrow has generated a different level of excitement for Bengals fans.
- 33:47 – Hobson explains how the Brown family has long applied the principles of diversity and equality.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.