It's the "Better Days" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as broadcaster Dan Hoard chats with quarterback Joe Burrow to open the podcast. Also, Dave Lapham gives his take on the latest Bengals news and breaks down the 2020 schedule.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:47 – Hoard begins the podcast first talking about the iconic Burrow moment with a victory cigar after the national championship game.
- 4:51 – Burrow discusses what loss stings the most in his career.
- 5:44 – Hoard asks Burrow about playing in the highest scoring game in FBS history, the 77-74 seven overtime game against Texas A&M.
- 10:10 – Hoard asks Burrow if he could meet anyone in history who it would be and why.
- 11:40 – Lapham breaks down the 2020 schedule and looking at when the AFC North games take place.
- 17:07 – Discussing the importance of opening the season at home and how it is helpful for Burrow to open his career at Paul Brown Stadium.
- 23:41 – Breaking down the significance of once again finishing the season against the Baltimore Ravens.
- 34:14 – Hoard and Lapham discuss the possibility of the Bengals adding a veteran backup quarterback.
- 39:18 – Lapham answers questions from fans via Twitter first explaining if the Bengals will sign a veteran offensive lineman prior to training camp.
- 46:46 – Looking at how the three linebackers the Bengals drafted (Logan Wilson, Akeem Davis-Gaither and Markus Bailey) could help the defense.
- 48:12 – Lapham breaks down how will the Bengals offense can perform in 2020.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.