It's the "I'm So Excited" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast previewing Saturday's game at Tennessee with NFL Films analyst Greg Cosell. Also, an interview with offensive lineman Quinton Spain, X's and O's with Dave Lapham and the "Know The Foe" segment with Nashville broadcaster Jon Burton.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:15 – Cosell talked about why he was on the money talking about Joe Burrow in the pre-draft process and why he's developed into a star in the NFL.
- 9:19 - How the Bengals offensive line faired in the win over the Raiders in the AFC Wild Card.
- 16:05 - Spain talked about going back to Tennessee, the place where he played his first four NFL seasons.
- 25:33 - Lapham discussed how the defensive line will attack the Titans rushing attack and who needs to step up.
- 33:38 - Evaluating the play of Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill and why he's a dual threat in the offense.
- 49:09 - Burton talked about the return of Titans running back Derrick Henry and how it changes the offensive game plan.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.