It's the "Good Vibes" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast including: Zac Taylor on getting Joe Burrow ready to play, Sam Hubbard on starting training camp during a pandemic and T.J. Houshmandzadeh on Burrow, John Ross, Tee Higgins, A.J. Green and more.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:47 - Podcast begins the Taylor's introductory news conference and how this year's training camp is different than previous seasons.
- 3:13 – Taylor explaining why the Bengals will have Burrow as the starting quarterback when the regular season opens.
- 5:52 – Hubbard's interview begins talking about the adjustments the veterans have made heading into training camp.
- 7:58 – What Hubbard learned from the team's video conference meetings during the offseason.
- 10:00 – Hubbard explains what safety Vonn Bell brings to the defense since the two played for the Ohio State Buckeyes in college for two seasons.
- 16:36 – Houshmandzadeh discusses his relationship with Burrow and how the optimism grew for LSU Football during the 2019 season.
- 20:25 – What the veteran receivers will be looking for when practicing with Burrow.
- 26:13 – Houshmandzadeh worked with wide receiver Tee Higgins prior to the draft and breaks down his game.
- 30:01 – Why Houshmandzadeh believes Green can play at a high level for at least five more seasons.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.