The Bengals battle the Pittsburgh Steelers from Paul Brown Stadium for a Week 12 clash on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.
Here are the ways to watch, listen and follow the action to the contest.
Kickoff: 1 p.m. ET
- Play-by-Play: Andrew Catalon
- Analyst: James Lofton
- Sideline: John Schriffen
According to 506sports.com, Sunday's contest will air in the Bengals television market for a majority of Ohio and Kentucky, as well as most of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware.
506sports.com Map Key CBS:
- Orange: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
- Red: Carolina at New Orleans
- Green: Oakland at New York Jets
- Yellow: Denver at Buffalo
- Purple: Jacksonville at Tennessee (LATE)
WATCH ON MOBILE
- Live Streams available on the following platforms:
- Yahoo! Sports (mobile browser or app)
- Official Bengals App for iOS devices
- Bengals.com for iOS devices (Safari browser ONLY)
- Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari).
Click here for more ways to watch.
Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7). The pregame show begins airing at 11:30 a.m. ET.
- Play-by-Play: Dan Hoard
- Analyst: Dave Lapham
- Pregame Show: Wayne Box Miller
SIRIUS: 135 (Pit), 108 (Cin), | XM: 388 (Pit), 229 (Cin)
Follow the game with live stats on bengals.com.
Follow the Bengals on social media for live game day updates, videos and behind-the-scenes photos.
SEE THE REPLAY WITH NFL GAME PASS
NFL Game Pass, which is available now for free on a trial basis, provides access to replays of every game. NFL Game Pass features full broadcasts, condensed games and coaches' film. It is viewable on smart phones and tablets via the NFL App, as well as on connected TV devices via the NFL App, on XBox One, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Roku, Amazon Fire and Android TV. Note: It is not compatible with Google Chromecast.