OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
CINCINNATI BENGALS x PICO SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is the Cincinnati Bengals, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), an Ohio company, with its principal place of business located at located at One Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Pico Social Media Contest is available through various promotional creative presentations ("Creative Presentation(s)") sponsored by the Bengals and by authorized sponsors of the Event ("Event Sponsors").
1. ELIGIBILITY; DURATION: The Cincinnati Bengals x Pico Social Media Contest (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the continental United States of America who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
The Sweepstakes begins Wednesday, July 15, 2020 after 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time and ends on or before Saturday, September 3, 2020, at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("Sweepstakes Entry Period"). Sponsor is the official time keeper of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules and Regulations and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. EXCLUSIONS TO ELIGIBILITY: Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of the Cincinnati Bengals, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize providers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, to enter visit the Official Bengals page on Facebook, on Twitter @Bengals or on Instagram @Bengals and follow the instructions to enter the "Sweepstakes," as prompted by Sponsor in its sole discretion and enter your name, email address and other relevant information in order to "enter the giveaway", during the Sweepstakes Period. Upon completion of these steps, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person during Sweepstakes Period. Any attempts to obtain additional entries, including through multiple or duplicate accounts will result in disqualification. Neither Sponsor, nor their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in their discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes should technical or other occurrences beyond the control of the organization compromise the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
By entering all Entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations.
There is no cost to enter the Sweepstakes and no merchandise purchase necessary in order to win.
4. WINNERS/PRIZES: Grand Prize winner(s) will be randomly chosen on or before Saturday, September 3, 2020 to receive a prize. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Prize Value is $500 or less. The prize is non-transferable and awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. If potential Winner is unable to receive the prize in these Official Rules and Regulations, the prize will be forfeited and no other compensation will be provided.
Winner will be notified by direct message and/or email. If the Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Winner via direct message within 48 hours after a potential Winner is selected or if any message is not returned within 24 hours, or if a potential Winner declines a Prize for any reason, then that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Prize Winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at Sponsor's discretion.
As a condition to eligibility to claim any Prize, potential Winner may be required in Sponsor's sole discretion to execute an affidavit of eligibility and any further liability waivers or other documents required by Sponsor. Failure to submit any required documents within the time period specified by Sponsor, or any other noncompliance with these Official Rules, may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of equal or greater value. All state, federal, and local taxes or other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitutions or cash redemption will be made except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable unless otherwise agreed at Sponsor's sole discretion.
All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities, taxi and ground transportation and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL ENTRANTS FOREVER RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDERS, AND THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, AS WELL AS EACH RESPECTIVE PARTIES' OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES, DEMANDS, OBLIGATIONS, COSTS, FEES, EXPENSES, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER, OF EVERY NATURE, CHARACTER AND DESCRIPTION (COLLECTIVELY, "CLAIMS"), KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; AND THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. IN ADDITION, EACH ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) INCOMPLETE, LOST, LATE, MISDIRECTED OR ILLEGIBLE ENTRIES OR FOR FAILURE TO RECEIVE OR PROCESS ENTRIES DUE TO ANY CAUSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HUMAN, TRANSMISSION, OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, FAILURES, OR MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORIGINATING WITH SENDER OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY LIMIT AN ENTRANT'S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; OR (II) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RELATED TO OR BASED ON THE ENTRANT'S RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, OR THE ENTRANT'S CLAIM THAT HE OR SHE HAS SOMEHOW BEEN DEFAMED OR PORTRAYED IN A FALSE LIGHT.) ENTRANT REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE OWNS AND/OR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO RELEASE THE CLAIMS STATED HEREIN.
THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE, ITS MEMBER PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CLUBS, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC AND NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "NFL ENTITIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES, OTHER THAN THE CINCINNATI BENGALS, INC., HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ENTRANT OR A WINNER BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH ENTRANT AND WINNER HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES; THESE OFFICIAL RULES; ENTRANT'S ENTRY; THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES; AND THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT.
6. PUBLICITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant irrevocably grants the Released Parties the right to use each such Entrant's name, photograph, image, video, biographical information, and any written or oral comments about the Sweepstakes or Prizes in any and all media and form for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, without further compensation, and each Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto, except where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant permits the Released Parties to utilize Entrant's contact information provided by Entrant to contact Entrant for any reason via phone, email, and/or mail.
7. RESERVATIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason in its sole discretion. All participants, as a condition of entry, agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify and/or revoke a Prize from any person it believes has violated these Official Rules or has acted in a manner that is, in the Sponsor's discretion, offensive, harassing, threatening, repugnant, or violent at any time. Entrants further agree to not knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. All decisions of the Cincinnati Bengals shall be final and Entrants waive any right to challenge any decisions made by the Cincinnati Bengals.
8. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANTS, SPONSOR OR RELEASED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS.
9. VENUE: Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a state or federal court located in Hamilton County, Ohio Entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court.
10. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or a list of the Winners after the end of the Sweepstakes, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cincinnati Bengals, Attn: 'PICO SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST', One Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 45202.