After playing their most complete game of the season in a 22-6 win over the New York Jets, the Bengals look to keep the good vibes going against the Cleveland Browns.
The biggest news of the week is the return of Bengals wide receiver John Ross to the lineup Sunday. Ross is a dynamic playmaker who can stretch the field and create big play opportunities. Consider that in the first four games Ross played the Bengals had nine passes of at least 30 yards. Ross recorded four of those 30-plus yard receptions, two of which are still the Bengals' longest plays of the season.
Ross' production is one of many fun numerical nuances as the two teams square off in the latest installment of the "Battle of Ohio."
- 2 - Second meeting between two rookie head coaches in the "Battle of Ohio" in Cincinnati's Zac Taylor and Cleveland's Freddy Kitchens.
- 12-9 – The score of the first meeting, a Bengals win, between two rookie head coaches: Cincinnati's Sam Wyche and Cleveland's Marty Schottenheimer.
- 12 – Series road wins by the Bengals since the Browns' rebirth in 1999.
- 13 – Series sweeps by the Bengals.
- 12 – Consecutive games Cleveland's Nick Chubb has recorded at least 75 scrimmage yards, longest active streak in the NFL.
- 238 – Rushing attempts by Chubb this season, most in the NFL.
- 1,175 – Rushing yards by Chubb this season, most in the NFL.
- 157.6 – Rushing yards per game allowed by the Bengals defense, most in the NFL.
- 62 –Rushing yards allowed last week against the Jets by the Bengals defense.
- 13 – Points per game allowed by the Bengals defense in the previous three games.
- 132.9 – Career quarterback rating against the Bengals for Cleveland's Baker Mayfield.
- 72.3 – Cleveland's red zone touchdown percentage the past three games.
- 66.7 – Cincinnati's red zone touchdown percentage the past three games.
- 93.7 – Mayfield's quarterback rating in 2018.
- 79.9 – Mayfield's quarterback rating in 2019.
- 11 – Wins by Andy Dalton against the Browns.
- 287 – Auden Tate's receiving yards the past four games with Dalton at quarterback (71.75).
- 4.5 – Sacks by Carlos Dunlap in his last three games.
- 5.5 – Sacks Dunlap needs to tie Eddie Edwards' franchise record.
- 28 – Consecutive games Jessie Bates III has played 91 percent or more of defensive snaps.