Paycor Stadium is now a cashless facility. Visitors to the stadium for Bengals games, concerts and other events can expect to exclusively use a credit card, debit card or mobile payment for all purchases in the facility.
Why did Paycor Stadium decide to go cashless?
- Going cashless allows the stadium to operate more efficiently and effectively as cashless transactions are faster and more secure. We are committed to delivering a great customer experience and reduced wait times will allow fans to get back to the action sooner.
Is the entire stadium cashless?
- Yes, the entire stadium is cashless, including all concession stands and retail locations. Roaming vendors (hawkers) will be equipped with mobile credit card devices to process cashless payments.
Will this apply for every event?
- All events at Paycor Stadium are cashless, including Bengals games, concerts and private events.
What are the accepted methods of payment?
- Accepted methods of payment include credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover), debit cards and Apple Pay. Concession stands also accept Google Pay.
Can I still make purchases if I come to the stadium with only cash?
- No card, no problem! We will have cash-to-card kiosks that can transfer cash to a card (no fees) which can be used anywhere, not just at the stadium.
Where can I find these cash-to-card kiosks?
- Fans can transfer cash to a universally accepted debit card for no fee at cash-to-card kiosks located in the stadium. There will be two locations: one on the north side of the stadium by Gate B (Sections 120/122) and one on the south side of the stadium by Gate E (Sections 148/149). Signage throughout the stadium will direct fans to these locations.