It's the "Right Here Waiting" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Dave Lapham joins Dan Hoard for what is annually the most downloaded episode as they discuss what the Bengals will do in the draft.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:51 - Podcast begins with Hoard polling Bengals fans on Twitter asking who they would take with the No. 5 overall pick and additional selections in rounds two through seven.
- 6:20 – Hoard and Lapham discuss the possibility of trading down in the first round and if the Bengals did, how many spots down they would go.
- 17:35 - Looking at the depth of the wide receiver and offensive line positions after round one.
- 25:11 - The duo digs deeper into the other top prospects that could be available for the Bengals in round two.
- 40:08 – Who Lapham thinks the Bengals will select with the No. 5 overall pick.
- 43:50 - Who Hoard believes the Bengals will select with the No. 5 overall pick.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.