It's the "Black and Yellow" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast previewing the Week 3 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with Sports Illustrated writer Albert Breer. Plus, an interview with college roommates Germaine Pratt and B.J. Hill, analysis from Dave Lapham and insight from The Athletic Senior Writer Ed Bouchette.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:15 - Podcast begins with what stood out most to Breer about quarterback Joe Burrow's offseason.
- 8:20 - What Breer thinks are the two key components for success to the Bengals 2021 season.
- 14:15 - Hoard speaks with Pratt and Hill first talking about how the former N.C. State teammates first met.
- 18:43 - What Pratt and Hill discuss what is the most important factor to having a good run defense.
- 20:50 - Lapham interview begins with a current look at the Bengals offensive line and how they've played in the first two games.
- 30:56 - Lapham looks at the 2021 version of the Steelers and talks about Pittsburgh's running game.
- 40:17 - Bouchette interview begins with an early look at Pittsburgh's first two games and how they've dealt with injuries.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.