It's the "Patience" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham look ahead to Sunday's game against the Philadelphia Eagles with punter Kevin Huber. Also, this week's "Know the Foe" segment with NBC Sports Philadelphia reporter Michael Barkann.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:17 - Podcast begins with Lapham giving insight about the Eagles and their 0-2 start.
- 4:28 – Analysis on how the Bengals offensive line has performed in the first two games.
- 12:25 – How quarterback Joe Burrow can protect himself against opposing pass rushes.
- 21:10 – Looking at different ways to get wide receiver John Ross the ball and making more splash plays.
- 30:33 – Interview with Huber begins first looking at his career with the Bengals and his next goals.
- 34:43 – Huber explains the importance of retaining special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons.
- 37:15 – Interview begins with Barkann talking about the must-win nature of the game after the Eagles slow start.
- 44:00 – Looking at the Eagles defensive scheme and what the Bengals can expect in Week 3.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, please visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.