It's the "Gratitude" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham discuss the latest Bengals news and look ahead to Sunday. Interviews also with tight end C.J. Uzomah and Giants beat reporter Jordan Raanan.
Podcast highlights include:
- 2:00 – Podcast begins with Hoard and Lapham discussing the Bengals quarterback situation.
- 7:58 – How Joe Burrow and Uzomah will attack their rehabs from their season ending injuries.
- 17:48 – A look at guard Quinton Spain's play and how his versatility has stabilized the offensive line.
- 27:37 – A one-on-one interview with Uzomah begins with where he is at in his rehab after two months.
- 33:53 – Why Uzomah continues to be involved in team meetings and how he displays leadership.
- 37:35 – The "Know the Foe" segment begins with Raanan looking at the Giants season and how they've made progress in each week.
- 47:15 – Why defenses have to be disciplined against the Giants offense.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.