Broadcasters Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham preview the Bengals Week 16 matchup against the Miami Dolphins. Also, wide receiver A.J. Green discusses his injury and Hoard and Lapham look at options for the Bengals if they end up with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
In this week's "Know the Foe" segment, Hoard and Lapham interview ESPN reporter Cameron Wolfe who covers the Dolphins.
Some of the podcast highlights include:
- 2:06 – Podcast begins with an interview with Green discussing his visit in Green Bay to see a specialist about his ankle and what his future holds.
- 8:52 – Lapham and Hoard discuss running back Joe Mixon's style and how he is successful in the run game.
- 14:41 – Explaining the parallels with the running game and defense and how each unit has improved over the last two months of the season.
- 22:53 – Looking at potential options if the Bengals get the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
- 28:15 – The "Know the Foe" segment begins with Wolfe first discussing the challenges of covering a team that has played an NFL record 90 players this season.
- 34:11 – Wolfe explains the Dolphins' stance about the quarterback position and the balancing act with veteran quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick and looking at the 2020 draft class.
- 37:15 – Discussion about the Dolphins trades of safety Minkah Fitzpatrick and tackle Laremy Tunsil with both players making the Pro Bowl this season.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts.