It's the "Livin' In The Future" edition of the Bengals Booth Podcast as Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham not only look ahead to Sunday's game against Dallas, but talk Dane Brugler, NFL Draft Analyst for The Athletic. Plus Hoard chats with quarterback Kevin Hogan.
Podcast highlights include:
- 1:39 – Podcast begins looking at the similarities between the Bengals and Cowboys entering Week 14.
- 2:23 – Brugler interview begins first discussing Oregon offensive tackle Penei Sewell and his draft evaluation.
- 6:29 - Looking at other top players that might be selected at the top of the 2021 NFL Draft.
- 13:35 – Hoard's interview with Hogan begins first talking about serving as the team's emergency quarterback and the challenges of being away from the team.
- 18:03 –How Hogan balanced athletics and academics while attending Stanford.
- 23:24 – The "Know Your Foe" segment begins with Cowboys beat writer Clarence Hill from the Fort Worth-Star Telegram first discussing Dallas' struggles in run defense.
- 31:25 - Cameron talks about the Stripes Don't Come Easy campaign and collaboration with the Bengals. This campaign aims to unify the Cincinnati community through designs intended to create the healthy dialogue, represented by this partnership. A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Cincinnati non-profit, MORTAR.
For all of the Bengals Booth Podcasts, visit Bengals.com/audio/podcasts. Fans can also download the Bengals Booth Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher and wherever podcasts are available.